A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phi Wiegn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phi Wiegn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phi Wiegn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wiegn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phi Wiegn MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Phi Wiegn practice?
- Dr. Phi Wiegn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phi Wiegn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.