A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phil Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Aitken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phil Aitken, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Aitken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aitken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phil A. Aitken practice?
Dr. Phil Aitken practices Ophthalmology near Colchester, VT.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT and Burlington, VT.
See Colchester Ophthalmologists.