Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phil Aitken
Dr. Phil Aitken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in South Burlington, VT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Aitken is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus, Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus and Fletcher Allen Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Phil Aitken has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Phil Aitken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.