Learn more about Dr. Phil Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Aitken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aitken
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aitken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phil Aitken, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Aitken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phil Allen Aitken MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phil A. Aitken practice?
- Dr. Phil Aitken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phil Aitken practices Ophthalmology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists.