Ophthalmologists

1034 Mar Walt Dr
Suite 200
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
850-862-4001
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Would highly recommend  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Great doctor with superior diagnostic skills. Very good bedside manner,and sense of humor!

|  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

we does not famialiar himself with his patient before he ses them. He have always waited at least a hr after his apt. We have been there for three hrs even. My 10 yr old just recently had eye muscle surgery,we were not given all the info,I received the info after the fact when i looked it up on line bc the dr was so passive about it and said he would be in no pain ect. my son was in recovery for 3 hrs,three days later has not been able to open his eye,dr never called to check on him. his follow up in next Thrus and his surgery was this wed. Before the surgery the Dr even asked me if my son had ever had eye surgery before. His office did not call me for weeks ,since calling me and telling me the surgery date. There was no follow up

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

I would recommend this doctor,, but, getting and being able to keep appointments is not good. They call you back to re-schedule way too often. That is my experience.

|  Very Special Kind of Doctor  |  show details
by Jeanne Parsons on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr Phil alabata is a very special kind of doctor. The Destin area is very lucky to have him on staff in the area. He is both caring for his patients, and understanding of their needs both physically and mentally. I was very nervous about the procedure that he recommended, but his staff and Dr Alabata walked me through ever phase and answered all of my questions perfectly. If you need any kind of eye care he is the man to see.