A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phil Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Anderson, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phil Anderson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phil L Anderson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phil L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Phil Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phil Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.