A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phil Watsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Watsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phil Watsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watsky graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phil Watsky MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phil Watsky practice?
- Dr. Phil Watsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Phil Watsky practices Internal Medicine near Plainville, CT.
See Plainville Internists.