A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phil Whang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Whang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phil Whang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phil Whang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phil Whang practice?
- Dr. Phil Whang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phil Whang practices Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Elizabethport, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.