More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philana Lin
Dr. Philana Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, UPMC Horizon and Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc. She speaks English.
Dr. Philana Lin has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Philana Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Rudolph
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Ajit Ahluwalia
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Michael Faust
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi21