Child, Adolescent & Adult Psychiatrist

Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Kon is great! She doesn't push meds and is smart, easy to talk to, and thoughtful in her approach. I like the advice she gives on living a healthier lifestyle which has made a huge difference for me!

No show details No
Dec 23rd, 2014

Hter qualifications are impressive. Her delivery was abysmal. She listened to counselors more than the patient. My daughter's last appt was 5 minutes, and my credit card was charged $250. (12/2014). She told my daughter the counselors were wrong, but she still followed Their advice rather than her own specialty training. My daughter has never, ever been so messed up on meds. She's a zombie. Tit is going to take time to undo this horrible mess. This is all private pay folks. Beware!

Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Kon is amazing! She is thoughtful and patient. She isn't critical or confrontational in any way. After many years of mediocre psychiatrists, I'm very thankful to have found Dr. Kon. She is thorough, caring, and exceedingly intelligent. I highly recommend her!

Jul 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kon reviewed my treatment plan and I feel better now than I have in years!Highly recommended!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Dec 29th, 2010

Dr. Kon is easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and professional. We have seen several psychiatrists over the years and have felt most comfortable and cared for by Dr. Kon.

Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Kon was my doctor when I was in UCLA for treatment. She was the most amazing doctor I've ever worked with. She was so caring and respectful. She treated me as a person rather than a mere patient...She even brought me Diddy Riese cookies :) She is going to go far in life.