A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philbert Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philbert Ford, Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philbert Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philbert Johanns Ford MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philbert J. Ford practice?
- Dr. Philbert Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philbert Ford practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Tallahassee Internists and Tallahassee Infectious Disease Doctors.