Dr. Philbert Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philbert Ford?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Philbert Ford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2015

I was sent to Dr Ford because my primary physician had treated me to the best of his ability and I was still sick. We had high hopes that Dr Ford would be able to help me and I could get back to school and all the things I was used to doing. Dr Ford basically told me that my lab results from my original diagnosis were a false positive and that all I needed to do was quit my job, exercise, change my diet, and get rest. He said I would bounce right back. I had already been doing all of those things for 3 months because I was too sick to do anything else. He seemed very unconcerned about my health and said, "Well, I don't think you're dying or anything." I might not be dying, but I'm 21 and my quality of life is SEVERELY being affected. I went back to my primary care physician who redid my blood work a few weeks after my visit with Dr Ford. Guess what? We got a second positive test! I guess it's back to the drawing board to find someone who will take my health seriously. Also, we drove an hour to see him in the POURING rain and waited over an hour in the waiting room.

February 20th, 2013

Very good second opinion

Dr. Ford is a very kind, wise and cheerful physician. I went to him for a second opinion. He took the time to address my concerns and questions about the labwork I brought to him for review. He even addressed a health issue about some bloodwork results that I didn't ask about and was very informative and knowledgeable. Since I am not a patient of his, I don't feel it's fair to give an overall rating. But I was grateful to be able to get his opinion. Thank you Dr. Ford.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind response and feedback.

June 7th, 2012

I like this Dr.

If you have the misfortune of contracting an infection this is the Doc you want to bring in. He is competent, concerned,and responsive. He spends enough time with you and your family so that all questions are answered and fears allayed. His staff is also friendly, concerned and helpful. In addition he has a great sense of humor! Any wait is well worth it. It simply reflects his performing due diligence with your fellow patients.

December 9th, 2011

Smart Doctor

This doctor is young, smart and compassionate. I must admit, I was concerned about the wait. However, once in the room, I see why as he takes time with his patients in order to give the exact, most accurate diagnosis. Through testing he actually diagnosed me with neurolyme's disease, provided outpatient IV Rocephin and I was fixed! No more numbness, tingling, and joint pain. He is simply the best.

October 24th, 2011

Excellent Doctor, Very NOT horrible

This is an excellent doctor. A lot of those haters are people who likely have no true medical problem! Dr Ford will tell the "truth" whether you like it or not. I was suffering from a disease he called called "hidradenitis" for years going to doctors telling me the same thing , "I dont know." but Dr. Ford accurately diagnosed and cured me. The person who wrote that Dr. Ford was "horrible" is probably a horrible person themselves with no life and no disease.

July 20th, 2011

Horrible

Very unhappy. Did not even look at my charts before seeing me. Overall, the worst doctor I have ever seen! Laughed at my questions, said a few cuss words, it was horrible!

July 5th, 2011

Dr. Ford is the best doctor I have seen. His diagnostic accumen and bed side manner is off the charts. I would recommend anyone to visit this doctor.

August 17th, 2010

Wish I had another choice in Tallahassee?..

January 19th, 2010

Very Unprofessional Atmosphere

I can't really say the staff was unprofessional, just the entire atmosphere: in other words several things that each of the staff and Dr. Ford did gave an overall appearance of an office that was unprofessional. They were all quite nice, just unprofessional and responded to situations as if they simply were not sure what TO do.

December 10th, 2009

The very BEST!!

Dr. Ford's professionalism coupled with hiscompassion and caring are comparable to noother physician I have visited as of yet. I am so thankful I found him.

March 9th, 2009

The best doctor I have ever had. He knows internal medicine and infectious diseases inside out.

May 23rd, 2017