Dr. Philip Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Levin?

So Personable and Gentle

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I went to Dr. Levin for 37 years and was extremely happy with him as my doctor. He delivered three children for me, gave me cute little t-shirts for each one, two blues and one pink. He was so wonderful, and dependable with time in my appointments. If I had a problem, I knew I could go to Dr. Levin and I could talk to him about anything, he never judged or gave me a hard time, he just listened and helped me solve the problem. I loved having Dr. Levin as my gynocologist and obstetrician. It meant alot to me that he went out of his way to make sure he was there to deliver my babies. Since we knew each other pretty well, I was confident that I didn't have to worry about my delivers, I knew he'd be there. It was a sad day for me when he retired and left Columbia. I really miss him!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Best doctor in the world

The Best Ob/Gyn On Earth

Posted on September 25th, 2009

Dr Levin is absolutely the best ob/gyn. He is a caring doctor that wants the very best for you. He delivered both of my sons. He made it a breeze! I love his sense of humor and I love his whistle. He does little things that make you forget the pain, discomfort, embrassment, etc... or whatever you are going through. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and there is nothing he cannot answer for you and he will take the time to make sure you understand his answer. If you are looking for a caring and compassionate doctor, you've found him.

Posted on October 8th, 2017