Dr. Philip Andrew Lowry MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lowry is Excellent. Dr. Lowry has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lowry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Lowry practice?
Dr. Philip Lowry practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon, PA and State College, PA.
See Sayre Internists, Sayre Oncologists, and Sayre Hematologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Lowry, Dr. Phillip Lowry