A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lowry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lowry, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lowry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Lowry MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Philip Lowry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Lowry practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY and Towanda, PA.
See Sayre Oncologists and Sayre Hematologists.