A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Lowry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Lowry, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lowry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Lowry MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Lowry practice?
- Dr. Philip Lowry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Lowry practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY and Wellsboro, PA.
See Sayre Hematologists and Sayre Oncologists.