A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Alan Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Philip Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.