inactive

Philip Young MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Young is excellent!
I went to see Dr Young to correct my uneven upper eyelids, after my procedure I was so happy with the result! Dr. Young and his staff were so attentive and was really caring, I would recommend him.

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Young was the first plastic surgeon to operate on me and the only plastic surgeon to feel an in person consultation was the best route to go. Other just asked for pictures and wrote up a bid, as if they were bidding on a home remodel. He met with me, worked with my schedule and explained the process in it's entirety. Afterwards, he was only a phone call away! He monitored my health via photos, text and consulted with my PCP in addition to the normal follow-up appoints. Defiantly someone I trust to provide care to me in my in the future, as well as to provide care to my friends and family.

August 6th, 2016
Scar Revision Treatment
Dr. Young combined several different treatment methods to greatly improve the appearance and texture of a facial scar. He is totally committed to continuing treatment as long as there is improvement to be made. His office staff has been very helpful. I am very happy with the results and follow up care. I highly recommend Dr. Young and his team.

January 27th, 2016
Very pleased with all aspects of AFPS.

August 14th, 2015
Young vitalizer
From the staff, to the incredibly informative, caring and talented Dr Young, my experience was top notch! Before, during and after care! Plus, i am healing up and looking fantastic!

July 6th, 2015
Amazing Surgeon
Although scars can never be completed erased, I have received optimal results from scar removal procedures performed by Dr. Philip Young. I selected Dr. Young after researching many local cosmetic surgeons because I have found his skills as a surgeon to be first-rate. Dr. Young is very meticulous with the quality and outcome of the results for his patients, which is why I chose him. I have worked in health care for about ten years and currently work for a large organization. I decided to go to Dr. Young even over the director of our reconstructive department. Initially, I was told by many doctors that there would be no way to remove any of the moles I had without leaving a visible scar because of the depth, size, and integrity of the moles. The tradeoff did not sound worth it. However, through research I came across Dr. Young and his approach to removing moles cosmetically. Dr. Young’s made a great decision to do a light pass with a CO2 Laser, which is far more logical the other doctors I saw that suggested excising or other methods that are not appropriate. I was surprised that even trained doctors made a very poor suggestions. I discovered that many of the doctors who insisted I would have an unsuccessful outcome are because most doctors still are practicing older methods even in the plastic surgery world. Dr. Young’s style is more contemporary with his techniques and choices for treatments. Dr. Young provided a free consultation where he felt the dimensions of my indented moles to be removed. Dr. Young decided to remove many unsightly moles with a light pass from a CO2 Laser. For my procedure I was really nervous, they had me sit in a basic room where they had me lay on that and then prepped the area with local anesthesia. Dr. Young marked dotted around my moles, I could hear but not feel the laser at all. Honestly I wish I could've seen what he was doing! I washed around the bandages and they were supposed to fall off, but mine stuck on for a quite some time. I irrigated the sites continuously as instructed. After a few weeks there were some red marks, which is normal, I did let an appropriate amount of time go by before I had some IPL/Vbeam to take some of the red away, the red is just blood coagulated and the red color subsides regardless if IPL or Vbeam is used. In my case, the red was for the most part gone even before. With proper post-op care and treatment with prescription strength cream (Fusion Scar) I was left only with faint white spots. Post-op a year later, the spots minimized in their appearance to the point where when I was taking picture results with Dr. Young we could not even find where the moles had been removed. Dr. Young did such an amazing job that both he and I could not even locate where many of the moles where. I see another dermatologist and she was amazed by the job Dr. Young did. My moles have been my trademark since I was a kid. My moles were how people could tell me apart from other kids or how I knew which hand was my left. Most people didn't notice them, but people did ask about them. As an adult, it looked a bit more awkward to have these and although it was completely cosmetic I am happy that I was able find the results I was looking for. I was determined to get rid of my moles mostly for my own personal acceptance. I am so thrilled with the results and patient care I received from Dr. Young, I will be seeing him for a scar revision I got from a botched biopsy. I have had four scar revisions on this area and seen some of the best plastic surgeons in Seattle but I trust Dr. Young. I have confidence that the results I will get are consistent to what he routinely produces. I will commute to Dr. Young’s office because I feel the quality he gives as a provider is worth my money, travel, and time. I am more than willing to respond to any questions regarding my testimonial and share my experience any time and with anyone.

July 4th, 2015
Amazing MD

May 17th, 2015
scar surgery
Very kind and nice. He answers all your questions. I had scar surgery, had some deep scars and I noticed they are removed.

April 20th, 2015
No Pressure
I worked in the medical field for 17 years and know time is money and there are quotas to meet. I have had 2 apts. with Dr. Young as I am have had a lot of questions and fears. He and his staff took the time to discuss the procedure with me and answer every question I had. They followed up with emails and call to make sure I was happy with the visit. They did not rush during the visit or make me feel pressured to make a follow up or to have the procedure. They encouraged me to do my homework so I was a truly informed patient. I haven't schedule because my schedule hasn't allowed. Once I am able, I will definitely schedule with Dr. Young.

October 3rd, 2014
a new me
I was feeling like I looked old. I wanted to look in the mirror and be happy with what I saw. I thought about all the aspects of my face that I wanted to change and it seemed like too many things. I opted to have Dr. Young's Vitalizer and it made a huge difference. I even look a bit different but prettier. I've been much happier and feel/look younger!

August 28th, 2014
Passionate doctor
Shows passion and care for his patients. Requires too much reading on this website. It will be better if he can explain and choose which products would fit his patient.

August 18th, 2014