Dr. Philip Young MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Exceptional Experience!
Dr. Young and his staff are professional and truly care about their patients. His follow-up after a procedure is second to none. I highly recommend!

June 21st, 2017
Scar Revision Surgery
I highly recommend Dr. Young! He is by far one of the best surgeons. He is very smart, professional, understanding and patient. Dr. Young truly cares. He takes his time with you at the beginning in trying to figure out what the best procedure would be for you and he is also very meticulous in the surgery room. I went in for a scar revision surgery on my face close to my lip and he did an amazing job. It looks so much better now and I feel so lucky to have found him. Excellent surgeon!

June 21st, 2017
I'm in my late early fifties, so I'm definitely getting older. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I felt like I was just in my 30's not too long ago. I've been concerned with my aging but it really started to hit me once I turned 40. I felt like I'm been carded up until my 40's. But then I started to really feel people knew I'm longer young. I started to do fillers in my 40's and that kept me going. But I was sick of doing fillers all the time. So then I started to look into some more permanent fixes. I was really scared of too much surgery. I've seen people look like they've been worked on. So I was trying to figure out a way that I could look better with something not too surgical or risky. This eventually lead me to think about something that could be like fillers. Dr Young was one of the surgeons that I felt knew this well. I was interested in his Young vitalize Procedure. It's been 6 months and I'm so glad that I did it. I feel like I look refreshed and better without looking like I did something. The recovery was longer than expected. It wasn't really painful at all but there was some bruising and swelling but I knew that going in so I was prepared. My skin is soo much better too. Be prepared for the recovery. I was and for me it was totally worth it.

June 20th, 2017
Impressive Portfolio
With such impressive portfolio, I was skeptical about extreme charges for my procedure. However, on the contrary, Dr. Young not only provided cost effective services but also never recommended any vague procedures, unlike the other professionals.

June 15th, 2017
Its been 7 years since I've had a Rhinoplasty nose procedure with Dr. Young and I'm extremely happy with my results. I ran into him by chance in a public place in downtown seattle which reminded me of the procedure I got done by him. My nose has gotten better over the years. It looked good at the begining and kept getting better with time. People always tell me my nose is the best looking they've ever seen. I don't tell them I've had it done though and keep it a secret. Dr Young was very caring during the process and helped me through the recovery. I had his personal cell phone and this made me feel really comfortable that I could reach him at anytime.. This was the only doctor that ever did this for me. He was always available. I remember when I was doing my research, I really loved Dr. Young's results. They were natural and were beautiful noses and that's what I ended up with. Thank you so much Dr. Young. You're the best!!

June 14th, 2017
Surely Recommend
There are only a few genuine plastic surgeons in the cosmetic industry and Dr. Young is definitely one of them. He truly cares about the patient's need and unlike other practitioners does not try to over-bill by suggesting unnecessary treatments.

June 6th, 2017
Perfect Job
There had been so much talk and hype about Dr Philip Young and what he can do, but when I met him he was just like any other professional doctor. My opinion though.

June 1st, 2017
Highly Recommended
I must admit that Dr Philip Young is like a gift from God. He simply gives you that needed sense of belonging. Am so happy to have met him at this time of my life.

May 7th, 2017
A doctor that's easy to talk to.
I've gone to Doctor Young to talk to him about my facial asymmetry. It's an insecurity of mine that I didn't really know how to talk about. Dr. Young has since helped and changed my life. He's been nothing but extremely accommodating and considerate.

April 20th, 2017
I feel I get more attention and I feel a lot more confident. Thanks Dr Young!
I used to get so much attention when I was younger. Then about when I turned 40 I think it started to change for me. From there, it went pretty fast. It wasn’t like all of a sudden, but after really remembering how things were when I was younger, I could tell it was a very significant difference. I started with some fillers and some botox and this was helpful but I could tell eventually that I needed more. So that’s when I decided that I wanted to really improve my looks. This is when I started doing research on the best doctor. What drew me to Dr. Young was his apreciation of facial beauty and his procedure before and after pictures. When I went in I waited a little longer than expected, like 10 minutes but it was worth the wait. He spent a lot of time with me talking about everything. I had a neck lift and his young vitalizng procedure and it was great. The recovery was a little longer than I expected but I love how I look. I don’t look like I had the typical plastic surgery look, so that was a big deal for me. Now I feel I get more attention and I feel a lot more confident. Thanks Dr Young!

April 7th, 2017
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure and I am so happy with my look.
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure and I am so happy with my look. I look much prettier and get lots of compliment . His office is very cozy and clean. his staff are so professional. I am going back to him for more procedures. He knows what he is doing. He is someone you can trust.

April 5th, 2017
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure (lip lift) and I am so happy with my look.
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure (bufalo lip lifting) and I am so happy with my look. I look much prettier and get lots of compliment . His office is very cozy and clean. his staff are so professional.