Dr. Philip Young MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Bellevue, WA

April 20th, 2017
I feel I get more attention and I feel a lot more confident. Thanks Dr Young!
I used to get so much attention when I was younger. Then about when I turned 40 I think it started to change for me. From there, it went pretty fast. It wasn’t like all of a sudden, but after really remembering how things were when I was younger, I could tell it was a very significant difference. I started with some fillers and some botox and this was helpful but I could tell eventually that I needed more. So that’s when I decided that I wanted to really improve my looks. This is when I started doing research on the best doctor. What drew me to Dr. Young was his apreciation of facial beauty and his procedure before and after pictures. When I went in I waited a little longer than expected, like 10 minutes but it was worth the wait. He spent a lot of time with me talking about everything. I had a neck lift and his young vitalizng procedure and it was great. The recovery was a little longer than I expected but I love how I look. I don’t look like I had the typical plastic surgery look, so that was a big deal for me. Now I feel I get more attention and I feel a lot more confident. Thanks Dr Young!

April 7th, 2017
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure and I am so happy with my look.
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure and I am so happy with my look. I look much prettier and get lots of compliment . His office is very cozy and clean. his staff are so professional. I am going back to him for more procedures. He knows what he is doing. He is someone you can trust.

April 5th, 2017
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure (lip lift) and I am so happy with my look.
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure (bufalo lip lifting) and I am so happy with my look. I look much prettier and get lots of compliment . His office is very cozy and clean. his staff are so professional.

March 28th, 2017
I've always thought that I was different. I didn't realize that what I was experiencing was a incongruent gender identity. I felt like I fit in but it was always with the gender neutral groups. You might not know this unless you've noticed us. I didn't think it was possible to change the way you look to a degree that you could pass as the opposite sex. When I was 18, I knew that I wanted to become female. This happened after I was talking to some friends. I started looking for the right surgeon. What drew me to Dr. Young was his theory on esthetics of the face. I thought if he knew what he was talking about beauty then he could make me look more feminine. I was right and followed my gut. Dr. Young really did a great job for me. I had Rhinoplasty and tracheal shave and this really helped a long in getting to look more feminine. The trach shave perhaps was the biggest give a way for me and this was really nice to have this changed. Thanks Dr. Young! I really appreciate all the time you spent with me. I look forward to the browlifting and browbone reduction!

March 24th, 2017
A true perfectionist! Dr. Young is meticulous and a perfectionist. He spends a great deal of time understanding what you want and translates that with his expertise to give you the absolute best results. In the operating room he measures and remeasures to make absolutely sure you will be incredibly happy with the final results. Dr. Young and his staff are so helpful and kind and if you are looking for a doctor who is good with Asian eyes he's your man.

March 20th, 2017
Dr young performed Lip lift procedure on me. My procedure went great.
Well, as a matter of fact, when I met Dr young for the first time, I didn't like him at all. I was gonna find another Doctor. But since i am a lazy person, I didn"t. Thank GOD for that. Dr young performed Lip lift procedure on me. My procedure went great. I went under IV sedation . Everything was smooth and good. I woke up and i found out that he did a wonderful job on my lip I am so happy with my new look and Dr young is going to do my second procedure at the end of this month. He is very knowledgeable, Smart and cute. His office staff are so friendly and professional. I love his nurse and one of the girls who work at the front desk. I recommend Dr young. He is the best.

March 18th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Young, you changed my life.
I had protruding earlobes. They stuck straight out, parallel the the floor, instead of laying flat. To say I was devastatingly insecure about my appearance is an understatement. When I found out earlobe surgery was possible, I looked for the most qualified surgeon in my area. That surgeon is Dr. Young. His education, experience, and accolades are what drew me in. Look into them. No other surgeon seemed to come close. I was not disappointed that I decided on Dr. Young. He is truly one the kindest, most down to earth people I have ever met. More importantly, he is an extremely talented surgeon with an eye for aesthetics. He is available to his patients before, during, and after surgery...cell phone number and all. Not all surgeons are like this, nor do they stand by their work like Dr. Young does. I have a sister who has had such an experience with a different surgeon, so I can really appreciate Dr. Young's genuine concern for people and surgery results. The results of my surgery are beautiful and natural. Dr. young and his amazing staff are to be revered. If I ever need another cosmetic procedure it will be done by Dr. Young. I feel safe in his hands. I cannot stress this to you enough, Dr. young is not just one of the most talented surgeons out there; he is just a good dude. He puts his patients before himself, before profit. I just cannot speak highly enough about this diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr. Young, you changed my life.

March 14th, 2017
Perfect job! I was stunned with the results from Dr. young he made my nose look flawless. He kept in touch with me after surgery making sure that everything was fine and his staff is very kind. He changed my life hopefully he can change yours. I recommend this man he is definitely a game changer.

March 9th, 2017
I went to Dr. Young because he was recommended highly by a friend who was very pleased with his transformation of her "turkey neck."I looked carefully at Dr. Young's website and noted his confidence as he performed procedures on camera, as well as saw the before and after photos of his great results with many procedures. I was looking older and that was discouraging to me as I felt I have so much yet to do in my life. I wanted to look in the mirror and see a younger, more vital, prettier me. I was especially concerned about my mouth and eyes as both were really looking older. I was trying to figure out how to address them and what procedures I would put together to make a difference. I finally just decided to let Dr. Young do his "volumizer" procedure on me, as, he took all of my concerns into consideration. I had seen before and after photos of persons he had made quite an astonishing difference with. Dr. Young is very friendly personable and kind. His standards of treatment and care are very high. He made sure I kept in close contact with him just prior to surgery. I called him daily and he responded immediately if I didn't reach him on first try. His care and concern after surgery were great as well. He made sure I saw him shortly after surgery and emailed photos to him on a daily basis.(I had to leave WA for AZ soon after surgery to take care of elderly parents) He responded promptly to each email. I am very happy with my new look and very glad I went to Dr. Young for my transformation.

March 7th, 2017
I would highly recommend Dr. Philip Young and his team. He takes unusual care to get you exactly the results you are looking for. I had a chin implant, Rhinoplasty, and Facial Fat Grafts all over. He is also completely accessible 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have, both before or anytime after surgery. His staff are very professional and always respond quickly to any emails or calls. If you are considering any type of facial procedure or surgery, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Philip Young and his staff.

March 5th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Young and every staff for being outstanding people!
Dr. Young and all the staff are all amazing and wonderful people who take really good care of you. They're services provided by the procedure you get is the best you will ever receive and everyone there are very nice and supportive. I recommend coming to Aesthetic facial body plastic surgery if you want anything done or for consultation. In my personal experience I had my moles done by Dr. Young and they have healed very nicely due to his services and his team. Thank you Dr. Young and every staff for being outstanding people!

February 26th, 2017
Dr. Young has been an answer to my earnest prayers for help to restore a more youthful look to my face and also to confident in my surgeon and the procedures I wanted done. That is a tall order. Dr. Young immediately made himself available any time night or day with any questions or feelings I had regarding my surgery. He always responded to me right away. I was totally confident that the procedure would go well and I knew he was artistic and caring with his work. He saw me through recovery and I have continued to be happy I went to him for my surgery. I am so happy with my results. People still are amazed that at 68 I look so young. He is awesome. I am glad he is doing what he is doing and glad I found him!