Dr. Philip Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Young?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Philip Young?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Highly satisfied

Dr. Philip Young monitored my progress every now and then and he is definitely someone I’d want to work with for a long time. He is someone that I completely trust.

September 12th, 2017

Happy with the Results

I say for a fact that Dr. Philip Young is excellent in what he does. He did a correction on me for a previous surgery that I had gone through and I am so happy with the results .

September 5th, 2017

Good Experience

My overall experience in the hands of Dr. Philip Young has been thrilling that he has become my personal doctor. I would not even think of visiting any other doctor because I know how much of an expert this great surgeon is.

August 30th, 2017

Amazing Experience

Before Dr. Philip Young works on your case, he ensures that he walks you through the process so that you are aware of the natty-gritty details and I found this so incredible unlike doctors who just treat you right away without giving even some little details.

August 8th, 2017

Revision Rhinoplasty

July 18th, 2017

Exceptional Experience!

Dr. Young and his staff are professional and truly care about their patients. His follow-up after a procedure is second to none. I highly recommend!

June 21st, 2017

Scar Revision Surgery

I highly recommend Dr. Young! He is by far one of the best surgeons. He is very smart, professional, understanding and patient. Dr. Young truly cares. He takes his time with you at the beginning in trying to figure out what the best procedure would be for you and he is also very meticulous in the surgery room. I went in for a scar revision surgery on my face close to my lip and he did an amazing job. It looks so much better now and I feel so lucky to have found him. Excellent surgeon!

June 21st, 2017

I'm in my late early fifties, so I'm definitely getting older. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I felt like I was just in my 30's not too long ago. I've been concerned with my aging but it really started to hit me once I turned 40. I felt like I'm been carded up until my 40's. But then I started to really feel people knew I'm longer young. I started to do fillers in my 40's and that kept me going. But I was sick of doing fillers all the time. So then I started to look into some more permanent fixes. I was really scared of too much surgery. I've seen people look like they've been worked on. So I was trying to figure out a way that I could look better with something not too surgical or risky. This eventually lead me to think about something that could be like fillers. Dr Young was one of the surgeons that I felt knew this well. I was interested in his Young vitalize Procedure. It's been 6 months and I'm so glad that I did it. I feel like I look refreshed and better without looking like I did something. The recovery was longer than expected. It wasn't really painful at all but there was some bruising and swelling but I knew that going in so I was prepared. My skin is soo much better too. Be prepared for the recovery. I was and for me it was totally worth it.

June 20th, 2017

Impressive Portfolio

With such impressive portfolio, I was skeptical about extreme charges for my procedure. However, on the contrary, Dr. Young not only provided cost effective services but also never recommended any vague procedures, unlike the other professionals.

June 15th, 2017

Its been 7 years since I've had a Rhinoplasty nose procedure with Dr. Young and I'm extremely happy with my results. I ran into him by chance in a public place in downtown seattle which reminded me of the procedure I got done by him. My nose has gotten better over the years. It looked good at the begining and kept getting better with time. People always tell me my nose is the best looking they've ever seen. I don't tell them I've had it done though and keep it a secret. Dr Young was very caring during the process and helped me through the recovery. I had his personal cell phone and this made me feel really comfortable that I could reach him at anytime.. This was the only doctor that ever did this for me. He was always available. I remember when I was doing my research, I really loved Dr. Young's results. They were natural and were beautiful noses and that's what I ended up with. Thank you so much Dr. Young. You're the best!!

June 14th, 2017

Surely Recommend

There are only a few genuine plastic surgeons in the cosmetic industry and Dr. Young is definitely one of them. He truly cares about the patient's need and unlike other practitioners does not try to over-bill by suggesting unnecessary treatments.

June 6th, 2017

Perfect Job

There had been so much talk and hype about Dr Philip Young and what he can do, but when I met him he was just like any other professional doctor. My opinion though.