A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ades graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ades has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Copley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Ades practice?
Dr. Philip Ades practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT and Morrisville, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.