A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ades
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ades graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ades has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Copley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Ades MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Ades practice?
- Dr. Philip Ades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Ades practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Internists and South Burlington Cardiologists.