Dr. Philip Adjei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2016
I wanted my procedure to be performed at the hospital however this doctor told me that my insurance would cover more of the cost at his facility. This facility does not take my insurance so I ended up with a big portion of the bill. After my procedure, I never saw the doctor. A nurse sat me up very high in my bed and got my husband from the waiting area. Then she took my IV out of my right arm and that was the last I saw of anyone. My husband helped me get dressed and as we were leaving I asked I believe it was a nurse to see my doctor, however she did not know where he was. She handed me a bunch of paper work and I ended up calling the doctor that night because I had a small amount of blood coming from my throat. Since then I still have a sore throat and can't seem to get rid of it. My husband had an endoscopy at the hospital 2 weeks ago and still no word from the doctor. When he called the office they told him the results are not complete and the hospital will fax them to their office when they are. After he hung up with the office, my husband called the hospital and he was advised that the results are in and that he needs to fill out a consent form in order for them to fax the results to him. Still haven't heard from the doctor.

March 29th, 2016
"Simply the Best" if it's beyond his scope he will provide you with the very best.

October 14th, 2015
Excelents Doctor
very good doctor, explain your situation with you very carefully, making sure u understand him,

June 29th, 2015
Avery nice Doctor who acctually listens for your problems and very helpfull and pleasant to deal with.

July 23rd, 2012
I love Dr Adjei he is the best DR. He really cares about you and he knows his stuff. I would never go to anyone else. Highly recommended!!!!

April 26th, 2011
Mr
Trained at mayo clinic Dr. "phil" knows his stuff. He is bery compasionate and listens to patients