Learn more about Dr. Philip Alburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Alburger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alburger
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Alburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Alburger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alburger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Alburger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Alburger practice?
- Dr. Philip Alburger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Alburger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.