A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Alburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Alburger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alburger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alburger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Alburger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alburger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Alburger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Alburger practice?
- Dr. Philip Alburger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Alburger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.