A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Alburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Alburger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Alburger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alburger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Alburger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Alburger practice?
- Dr. Philip Alburger has 8 office locations.
Dr. Philip Alburger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.