A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Alburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Alburger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Alburger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alburger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Alburger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alburger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Alburger practice?
Dr. Philip Alburger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.