A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Alderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Alderson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Alderson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip O Alderson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip O. Alderson practice?
- Dr. Philip Alderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Alderson practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Saint Louis Radiologists.