Learn more about Dr. Philip Alderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Alderson is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Alderson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip O Alderson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip O. Alderson practice?
- Dr. Philip Alderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Alderson practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Saint Louis Radiologists.