A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Aliotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Aliotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Aliotta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliotta graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aliotta has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aliotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Aliotta practice?
Dr. Philip Aliotta practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY and Sanborn, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.