A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Aliotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Aliotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliotta
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aliotta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Aliotta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliotta graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aliotta has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Aliotta MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Aliotta practice?
- Dr. Philip Aliotta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Aliotta practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.