A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Aliotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Aliotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliotta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aliotta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Aliotta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliotta graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aliotta has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Aliotta MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Aliotta practice?
- Dr. Philip Aliotta has 11 office locations.
Dr. Philip Aliotta practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY and Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.