A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Altekruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Altekruse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altekruse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altekruse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Altekruse, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altekruse graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Altekruse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayview Associates
- South Shore Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dee Altekruse MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Altekruse practice?
- Dr. Philip Altekruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Altekruse practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.