Learn more about Dr. Philip Altekruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Altekruse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Altekruse, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altekruse graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Altekruse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayview Associates
- South Shore Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Dee Altekruse MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Altekruse practice?
- Dr. Philip Altekruse has 9 office locations.
Dr. Philip Altekruse practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA and Andover, MA.
See Quincy Psychiatrists.