A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Altus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altus
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Altus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altus graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Altus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Altus practice?
- Dr. Philip Altus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Altus practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Family Physicians.