A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Altus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Altus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altus graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Altus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Altus practice?
- Dr. Philip Altus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Altus practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Primary Care Doctors.