A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Amrein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Amrein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amrein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amrein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Amrein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amrein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Crawford Amrein MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Amrein practice?
- Dr. Philip Amrein has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Amrein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.