Learn more about Dr. Philip Amrein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Amrein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Amrein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Amrein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amrein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Amrein practice?
Dr. Philip Amrein practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.