A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Anthony, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip F Anthony MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Philip Anthony has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Anthony practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.