A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Aretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Aretsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Aretsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aretsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aretsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
- The Valleyhospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aretsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Aretsky practice?
Dr. Philip Aretsky practices Otolaryngology near Glen Rock, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Glen Rock Otolaryngologists.