A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Boonhaw Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Chan practice?
- Dr. Philip Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians and Huntington Beach Geriatric Doctors.