A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Boonhaw Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Chan practice?
- Dr. Philip Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Chan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians and Huntington Beach Geriatric Doctors.