A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bachman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bachman, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bachman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jennings Bachman MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Bachman practice?
- Dr. Philip Bachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bachman practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Rice, MN.
See Rice Family Physicians and Rice Preventive Medicine Specialists.