Learn more about Dr. Philip Baldeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Baldeo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Baldeo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldeo graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Baldeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Baldeo practice?
Dr. Philip Baldeo practices Family Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Family Physicians.