A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Baldeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Baldeo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldeo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Baldeo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldeo graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Baldeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Roopchan Baldeo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Baldeo practice?
- Dr. Philip Baldeo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Baldeo practices Family Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Family Physicians.