A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Baldeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Baldeo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldeo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baldeo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Baldeo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldeo graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Baldeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Roopchan Baldeo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Baldeo practice?
- Dr. Philip Baldeo has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Baldeo practices Family Medicine near South Richmond Hill, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Family Physicians.