Dr. Philip Baldeo MD Patient Reviews

1.8
  • 12 reviews

June 19th, 2015
My Husband was there for Workers Comp. they made him sign 30 times with different dates that he never went too and they bill the company for that a bunch of scammers

March 26th, 2015
quackster
Doctor is a quack. Expired vaccines and malfunctioning xray and sonogram machines. Loves a cash paying patient. Double bills the insurance company if you have quality health insurance.

March 7th, 2015
unnecessary test to bill insurance see him for 5 min if wait an hour

January 6th, 2014
ceo
great physician and easy to communicate with

December 21st, 2013
AVOID THIS CLINIC AT ALL COST. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.
WORST CLINIC EVER, AVOID IT AT ALL COST. THE FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF IS RUDE AND THE WAIT WILL LAST LONGER THAN YOU BEING SICK. I had one experience here and it would surely be my last, this is one of the worst medical clinics I've been to. And its all because of the staff. I made an appointment ahead of time to see the doctor because I was sick, experiencing back pain, fever, nausea, and fatigue. I filled out all of the paper work and sat in the waiting room. The receptionist disappeared and seemed busy. Although I was there at 11:30 A.M i had to wait for over half an hour to see the physician on staff. I took some blood work and left, the physician told me to come in at the end of the week mind you the day that I took my blood work was on a Monday. I came in late on a Friday to get my results, I called the office notifying them that I was making time in my schedule to come out of work to come get my results. When I got there I waited for almost another hour to see the physician for her to tell me that she sent in my blood work and forget to tell the lab what kind of test to run..........an hour of waiting, in addition to aggravation I have no idea why the receptionist couldn't tell me that over the phone so that I didn't have to waste my time traveling all the way to Queens to get no results. I was not mad instead I was told to be patient and to call back at the end of another whole week, so I waited and called back. The physician on staff tried pulling up my file and said that they had filed me under a wrong insurance plan and the paper work was messed up because someone didn't put down the right insurance carrier for me and I might be charged FULL PRICE. She was very unprofessional and used the word "this SHT p!SSes me off" over the phone. Imagine how I was feeling at this point! I was placed on hold for almost an hour, while I was at work, and so I decided to hang up and call back. As soon as I called back she had seemed to have forgotten that she had put my call on hold and then proceeded to pull up my blood work, and then she stated to me that it was not in the system to wait another week. Almost three weeks and no results on my blood work. If i was dreadfully sick with some thing a virus or whatever it may have been this doctors office would have never notified me. I am so extremely angry and hope to report this to some higher authoritarian figure in the medical field. Just because its a Richmond Hill practice does not mean that I should get less of a quality care, I've always had physicians in Manhattan and my blood work comes in within a weeks time. I've never played this Russian roulette over the phone. I feel that the quality of service and the staff is horrible. This place leaves me angry, stressed, and aggravated on top of being sick. I think most likely I would walk into the emergency room to get checked up because my symptoms are getting worst. It can also be from stress, but the physician on staff didn't even ask me what was bothering me or what i thought might have been wrong. This has to be on of the worst clinics I've ever been to. AVOID AT ALL COST.

September 5th, 2013
Patient's review
My visit to Dr.Baldeo's office is indeed memorable, because it was not a good experience atall. Hhis office lacks professionalism. His front desk employees are rude and keeps you on hold for a long time when you call to ask to speak to the doctor. This office is all about getting the most money out of you. Without any consultation by the doctor, you are sent off to the different rooms he has to have different procedures done. Never was I asked if I. Had these procedures recently or if I am willing to have them done. Yes we can say NO, but his way of doing things is all abougetting the petient to do these tests so he can bill the insurance. I did not feel like he cared about my health, he cared about getting the most money out of me.

June 14th, 2012
Don't waste your insurance here
1.Extremely, I repeat, extremely unprofessional staff. Young girls who is allowed to treat and speak to patients in any rude manner the feel like.Doesn't appear that Dr. Baldeo manages them properly or cares to (which is not a good reflection on his practice2. This office treats patients as of they are ALL from a third world country. 3. He will require unecessary testing so that he can "beef" up the bill for a regular office visit. Doesn't care about his patients. Truly believe medical ins fraud is being committed in Dr. Baldeo's office.

April 25th, 2012
worst experience 3 hours waiting time and not friendly at all, very rude actually.

January 3rd, 2012
too long
waits 2 to 3 hours to see him . not a nice doctor

November 29th, 2011
Alima
Terrible doctor who cursed out nurses when he could not reach a patient at Lenox Hill. Diagnoses incorrectly and prescribes medications that interact. Made my mother sick with high doses and did not even care for his own mother. She died.

June 24th, 2011
What is the problem with this doctor ? He is arrogant, waiting time is too long almost 2 hours, he creates a hostile work environment, always on the phone even when he is seeing people. I am so tired of him, all he does is rush...rush...rush for no reason. Do you really think people have to come your place ? If you keep acting like a pig in mud, then your business will soon fall apart like many other doctors you will soon learn the hard way. People make your business, not you !

October 12th, 2010