A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Balestrieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Balestrieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Balestrieri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Balestrieri graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balestrieri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Balestrieri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Balestrieri practice?
- Dr. Philip Balestrieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Balestrieri practices Anesthesiology near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Greeley Anesthesiologists.