A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bamberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bamberger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamberger graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bamberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Bamberger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Bamberger practice?
- Dr. Philip Bamberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bamberger practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.