A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Barger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Barger, Cardiologist, Congenital Heart Disease in Adults is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Barger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Barger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Murray Barger MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Barger practice?
- Dr. Philip Barger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Barger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.