A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Barger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Barger, Cardiologist, Congenital Heart Disease in Adults is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barger
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Barger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Barger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Barger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Murray Barger MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Barger practice?
- Dr. Philip Barger has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Barger practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.