Learn more about Dr. Philip Barie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Barie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Barie, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Penetrating Wounds
- Septic Shock
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barie graduated from Boston University . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Barie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip S Barie FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Barie practice?
- Dr. Philip Barie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Barie practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Surgeons.