A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Sol Barnett MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Philip Barnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Barnett practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Endocrinologists.