A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Barton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Gregory Barton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip G. Barton practice?
- Dr. Philip Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Barton practices Dermatology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Dermatologists.