Learn more about Dr. Philip Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bear
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bear, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bear has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Skiff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Bear DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Bear practice?
- Dr. Philip Bear has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bear practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Internists and West Des Moines Cardiologists.