A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bear
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bear, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bear has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Skiff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Bear DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Bear practice?
- Dr. Philip Bear has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bear practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Cardiologists.