Learn more about Dr. Philip Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bear
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bear, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bear has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Skiff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Bear DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Bear practice?
- Dr. Philip Bear has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bear practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Des Moines, IA.
See West Des Moines Internists and West Des Moines Cardiologists.