A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Becker, DDS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Michael Becker DDS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Becker practice?
- Dr. Philip Becker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Becker practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Allen, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.