Dr. Philip Becker Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Philip Becker?

What a huge difference good Sleep makes!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Becker and his sleep clinic for more than 15 years. I have always received great treatment from Dr. Becker and his associates. In the beginning we used medication to control my apnea and then progressed to a mouthpiece which was extremely successful. Most recently I've had to step up to a CPAP. I prefer the oral appliance but it was no longer helping me enough. Great service and they provide many options to safely control apnea and sleep disorders. They also continue to follow up w me every few months re: my CPAP machine and supplies for it. I have and will continue to recommend this office to friends and family.

Multiple Solutions Lots of Care and Education

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Becker by my friend who is also my ENT. I had horrible sleep apnea and daytime sleepiness. After a fairly long interview Dr. Becker suggested a Sleep Study to assess the severity of my apnea. I was shocked to find out what my wife had been telling me for years about how much I snored and stopped breathing at night. It was recommended that I use a CPAP machine which uses air pressure to keep the air way open when you sleep. It took a little getting used to, which Dr. Becker helped me get through with sleeping pills to start. Within a month I was sleeping naturally and fully without snoring or other negative reactions. I love my CPAP machine and won't even take a nap without it. My daytime sleepiness is gone and my energy is back. As a reminder of how much my CPAP machine has helped me, I missed a last flight back from Houston one evening and had to spend the night in a motel without it. I did not sleep much that night. I kept waking up and was worn out the next day. Obvioulsy that wasn't a planned situation, but I never plan to go anywhere without it. I've had a follow up sleep study several years later and was pleasantly surprised at the improvement. With the encouragement of their Technician, Mark, I now use a lighter maskless nose pillow which is even easier to use. All in all, my ENT basically tells me that the CPAP has saved my life. My blood pressure is down, my wife agrees that the color has returned to my face and I am very sold on Dr. Becker, and Mark at Sleep Associates.

Beware

Posted on January 6th, 2011

If you want integrity, don't go here.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015