A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Beegle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Beegle, Plastic Surgeon, Preventive Medicine, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Beegle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beegle graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beegle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip H Beegle MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip H. Beegle practice?
- Dr. Philip Beegle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Beegle practices Plastic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA.
See Atlanta Plastic Surgeons.