Dr. Philip Beegle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Beegle Jr?

February 6th, 2017

Terrible doctor!!! Botched my reconstruction after lumpectomy. Would not let him touch me again!!

July 14th, 2016

This guy is evil. Stay away

August 14th, 2015

Dr. Beetle is amazing he truly cares about his patients and answers all your questions he and his staff is truly amazing and very friendly.i would recommend all my friends and family to them.

May 11th, 2015

AMAZING work, kind & caring personality, spectacular results!

March 19th, 2015

Diagnosed with breast cancer and he did my reconstruction....great job...7 years later I am still happy with the results.

January 31st, 2015

Dr. Beegle is wonderful! He was the perfect surgeon for my breast cancer surgery.

August 16th, 2012

Incredible, Compassionate & Caring

Dr Beegle is the best doctor i have ever had. He and his staff made a difficult (and scary) time better. I can't say enough as to how wonderful these professionals are to their patients.

May 16th, 2012

Pass on this Overpriced Doc!

March 27th, 2012

Excellent Physician

Office staff is excellent. The wait time was minimal. Dr Beegle. He spent a good deal of time with me and my husband. Coordination of surgery was a breeze. Finances addressed professionally- no surprises. His nurse practitioner (Lisa) is wonderful.

February 22nd, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

No one wants breast cancer or a double mastectomy with reconstruction but Dr. Beegle and his staff made the experience as positive as it could possibly be. I have great respect for his technical skill - amazing - but I also appreciate his upbeat, kind "bedside manner." I highly recommend him to anyone. His staff shares his confident attitude that encourages trust. I am glad I trusted Dr. Beegle with my care. I have been very pleased.

December 25th, 2011

dont use this physician

I asked for a specific procedure which he agreed was needed. He performed a limited procedure, different and indicated in the medical records he did the procedure requested when in fact he did not. He was rude when asked about this and maintains that he did what was requested when he did not. He is not a good physician. poor outcome

July 28th, 2010

He is the ABSOLUTE BEST

Don't even question whether you should have Dr. Beegle as your surgeon. Just do it! He is witty, very smart, very frank, but also very caring and gentle... and talented! He took me from being scared out of my mind to tears of joy - for real. He has eased my mind more than once and I have all the confidence in the world in him. I am 4 weeks out of surgery and am feeling and looking great. I had a double mastectomy and he performed a free tram. I told him I would like the same breast size as before if possible, and I swear to you that I am wearing my old bras. I am looking forward to my nipple reconstruction as I understand he works miracles in that category as well. (and I love my flat tummy!) Thank you Dr.Beegle!!! (by the way, the nurses all say they can definitely tell when someone has "Beegle Boobs" as "they are the best".