Dr. Philip Joseph Bell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance