Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Bell
Dr. Philip Bell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Bell has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Philip Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Deborah Mcgregor
Occupational Medicine, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0.40 mi40
Dr. Akkaraju Sarma
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.75 mi37
Dr. Russell Silverman
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0.90 mi44