A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Bell DO is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Philip Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bell practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.