A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Bell DO is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Philip Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bell practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.