A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Bell DO is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Philip Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Bell practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.