A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Berent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Berent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Berent, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berent graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Berent MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Berent practice?
- Dr. Philip Berent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Berent practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Bloomington, IN.
See Park Ridge Psychiatrists and Park Ridge Child Psychiatrists.