Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrists, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

5555 W Thunderbird Rd
Glendale, AZ 85306
602-865-5445
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2013

Dr. Berent is an outstanding psychiatrist. He has been in the field for many years so he has the experience you need to trust his advice and professional opinions. At the same time, he strives to keep up on the ever changing medical field, so the wealth of knowledge this man has makes being a patient much more rewarding. Dr. Berent truly cares about his patients and wants to get you feeling and living better than ever. I've been paying out of pocket and his fees are the least of my worries when my health is on the line. It is a great feeling not having to put my life in the hands of an insurance company, but rather partnering with a Doctor who makes his patients' wellbeing his top priority.

|  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Berent. I have had trouble for many years, over 20 to be exact with depression. I finally feel more like my "old self" again. Life is for us to enjoy and partake in...I feel I can do that again...I am very happy with my progress thanks to him.