A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Berger, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan