A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Berger, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Berger DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Berger practice?
- Dr. Philip Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Berger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Centralia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Cardiologists.