A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Berger, DO, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Berger DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Berger practice?
- Dr. Philip Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Berger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Cardiologists.