A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bergey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bergey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bergey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bergey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip D Bergey MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Bergey practice?
- Dr. Philip Bergey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bergey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.