A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bergey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bergey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bergey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip David Bergey MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip D. Bergey practice?
- Dr. Philip Bergey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bergey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Radiologists.