by R. Toman on Feb 24th, 2015

The best, unfortunately retired from surgery.

a thank you show details a thank you
by pauline thompson on Mar 28th, 2014

he is such a fantastic dr would advise anyone to go to him he helped me thru some terrible times but I made it thanks to him he is a very kind and understanding person..thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dr. P.Bernini show details Dr. P.Bernini
by Anne Marie Durkee on Aug 2nd, 2013

He is one very nice understanding and gentle person I really get upset when I cannot see him.....I just wait till I can see him and it usually doesn't take long before I can see him..... He did both of my hips and they are just fabulous.....I saw him on the 30th and he took the pain away from my knee within second. I thank God for such a wonderful DOCTOR .

Lost a great deal of my useful life show details Lost a great deal of my useful life
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Bernini, while he was chief of Orthopedics at DHMC took over after a retiring physician refused to tighten a halo which had loosened. This required a Brooks fusion be performed, which failed. Dr. Bernini then recommended a radical (for a healthy 33 y/o) procedure be performed which, in a matter of 4 years, made it necessary to have 4 more vertabrae fused. 4 years later, I was unable to work. There's more to the story, but I'll leave it and pray that you don't have the same outcome as I did.