A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bialer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bialer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bialer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bialer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Bialer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Bialer practice?
- Dr. Philip Bialer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bialer practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.