A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Bierman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Bierman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Philip Bierman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Bierman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Hematologists, and Omaha Oncologists.