Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Binkley
Dr. Philip Binkley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Binkley is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer and Riverside Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Binkley has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Philip Binkley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Carl Leier II
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi48
Dr. John Christman
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi39
Dr. Mary Fontana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi47