A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Blank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Bernardini Blank DO and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Blank practice?
- Dr. Philip Blank has 6 office locations.
Dr. Philip Blank practices Dermatology near Pleasantville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Pleasantville Dermatologists.