A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Blank practice?
Dr. Philip Blank practices Dermatology near Pleasantville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Pleasantville Dermatologists.