Dr. Philip Borozan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Borozan?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 5th, 2011

He saved my life. I was admitted to the ER with severe abdominal and chest pain and diagnosed with pancreatitis caused by gallstones. The tests and xrays also showed a large mass on my liver. Dr. Borozan treated me for the pancreatitis and then I had my gallbadder removed the following week. He ordered a biospy of my liver and found a maglignant tumor. He was honest with me, told me what he had found, what my choices were, and we decided to remove the diseased part of my liver. This was over 7 months ago. According to my Oncologist the cancer has not returned. If Dr. Borozan had not been so thorough with my care I probably would not be here today. God Bless you Dr. Borozan and Bronson Methodist Hospital for my excellent care!

July 14th, 2014